Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I found a 2011 Mustang GT Convertible on a dealer lot, and according to the window sticker the build date was May 4th 2010. After reading all about the holds on the GT's, I'm wondering if this one is "OK" - would it have been built before any of the rumored 4 problems causing the current QA hold were detected?

Really excited to become a GT owner, just wondering about this unit in relation to the current hold...

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi - I found a 2011 Mustang GT Convertible on a dealer lot, and according to the window sticker the build date was May 4th 2010. After reading all about the holds on the GT's, I'm wondering if this one is "OK" - would it have been built before any of the rumored 4 problems causing the current QA hold were detected?

Really excited to become a GT owner, just wondering about this unit in relation to the current hold...

Thanks! :)
That's interesting as mine was also built on 5/4. It sat around on Ramp 51 for almost a month until Ford advised my dealer that it was one of 18 cars that were not going to be shipped. Unfortunately, no one seems to have any reliable information on what the "problem" is or was. But at the very least you should take a test drive in it...that won't cost you a penny...

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's interesting as mine was also built on 5/4. It sat around on Ramp 51 for almost a month until Ford advised my dealer that it was one of 18 cars that were not going to be shipped. Unfortunately, no one seems to have any reliable information on what the "problem" is or was. But at the very least you should take a test drive in it...that won't cost you a penny...
I just found out mine will not be shipping, it was in the group of 18 also. It was built on 5/5.

·
Registered
178 Posts
RK
That stinks...sorry to hear that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.