Ford Mustang Forum banner

2011 Mustang GT window problem

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  2007mustanggtcs 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, just bought a brand new 2011 brembo 3.73 black mustang gt and I love it!!!!! But my driver side window when trying to go down, it inches down. When going up it is fine. Anybody have the same problem?

#2 ·
What do you mean inches down? The switch has two position for each direction. Move switch a little and it goes down until you let off the switch, push switch all the way down and it goes down all the way even after letting go of the switch. Same for going up. Hope this helps.

G
#4 ·
With the door closed press and hold the switch all the way down until the window gets to the bottom. With the window all the way down continue holding the switch for another few seconds. Then press and hold the switch until the window is all the way up and continue holding again for a few seconds.

This is called renormalization for auto windows. Usually required after disconnecting the battery.

G
#7 ·
Hello malfish33,

I agree with you having to bring your vehicle in to your dealership and get this diagnosed. If you need further assistance, please message me with your contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealer so that I can help.

Deysha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.