Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YouTube - 2011 5.0 Exhaust

First let me say I love this car. I've owned a two 2002 Ford Lightnings and a 2003 Cobra. All very fun and the Cobra was the fastest (12.34 @ 116 at Rockingham with just pulley, intake and exhaust) but this is the best all around by far. The options are great and it's more fun to drive everyday. I bought it Thursday of last week and took it to the muffler shop on Friday. We cut off the stock mufflers and replaced them with Magnaflow mufflers with 4.5" tips. If you have one and want a reasonably priced way ($200-400) to get a better exhaust note, this is a great route but something was missing. Saturday I took it to a friend in Charlotte and removed the resonators. I have a vid with the exhaust cut and it was ridiculous!! I loved it but not very particle for everyday driving. Anyway, that did the trick. The sound just pounds through you chest and it has that great low RPM rumble.

Anyway, this is a short vid of the sound inside the car. It sounds a little "raspy" but it got much better after it broke in. Like I said, I will post another vid this weekend.

Now to post about the race with a 2003 Cobra convertible on 140 near Raleigh...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah cut everything off. Plug the smog pump, and weeeee

Just kidding, what was the girl whispering about? Thats the real question o_o

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fun... that was one of my sons. Hilarious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.