I fixed mine the old fashion way. I removed the entire radio display from the car, and went after it with a porter cable buffer, orange pad, detail spray and some meguires scratchx. I started with just a drop of the scratchx on the edge of the pad and the buffer at a speed of 1. I held the radio by hand and went after it. I would keep the pad lubed with detail spray, and keep working it. I then went to speed 2, and then three after a bit more. I made sure NOT to touch the display at all after buffing it. It came out 99% perfect. There are still maybe 1 or 2 scratches that remain, but can not be seen unless at the correct angle. Im sure I could keep buffing and maybe get them all out, but I stopped while I was ahead. I decided to order some of that ghost armor clear plastic and cover the display with that. That will give it a scratch proof surface and will cover those other scratches that are almost not there. It was a bit of a process, but you should have seen it before. It looked like it was rubbed with sand paper. Its literally 99% better than before. I would love to have it at 100%, but the ghost armor will do that. Now I just got to find some locally.