Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah. DUH! I'm so excited I didn't read the full post. Just clicked on the link. 'Course it didn't work. No VIN. But I got it now. Printed my sticker. Cool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
To everyone in the same boat as me waiting for their 2011 Mustang GT to arrive, pasted below is the email response that I got from Ford when I emailed a question about the status of the Ship Hold:

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding the order status of your 2011 Ford Mustang.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Please be advised that the retail orders for Ford Mustang will be shipped/delivered around late July. [My emphasis] They are going thru a new inspection process and the vehicles will be delivered after meeting the inspection needs. You may also stay in contact with your selling Ford Dealership regarding the status of your Ford Mustang. Again, in behalf of Ford Motor Company, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Obviously, this is disappointing news...:sadcry

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered in January. It was built on 6/8 and they pulled it off the truck today. So the hold is over, I can only imagine they have a boat load of vehicles that ended up at ramp 51 for one reason or another. And if it's built today, there appears to be no delay at all.

MyStang1.jpg

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.