Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I'm looking into buying a 2011 Mustang V6. I'm looking at the Sterling grey with matte black stripes like this: http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...-stripe-ideas-sterling-grey-acc-pack-5-a.html (see "Allentown's post, at the bottom). However, I'm looking for a spoiler that will cut down on the size of the rear end at the back of the car. Not like a GT500 spoiler, because that adds to the size back there. I'm looking for something not too huge or flashy, that sits on top of the back end and makes it appear smaller. Is there a stock spoiler that looks like this? If not, can you show me aftermarket ones that look like it. And Finally, post your sterling grey with black stripes mustang pictures here.

Thanks!

I think I found it! WHats the name of the spoiler in this picture? is it stock? http://haloclub.com/albums/album119/2011_Mustang_V6_Performance_Package_MCA_Grabber_Blue_1.jpg

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sometimes when you're a V6, less is more. :winks

I like my badgeless roush grille, lowering, stuff like that, but that's about it exterior wise.

·
Registered
151 Posts
im a fan of the gt500 spoiler

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I like and plan on installing the pedestal spoiler as seen on the California Special and Boss 302LS. Waiting on it to come back in stock at AmericanMuscle.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
i love my RTR spoiler wouldnt have it any other way

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the updates guys.

Thanks for the updates guys. bluebyu12, it possible for you to upload a side view picture with your RTR spoiler? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
hard to see in this pic but i think its the best i have of a full on side shot

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
ugh no offense to anyone who has them...but i am so glad i took my 3.7 badges off lol

so much cleaner lol alright ill stop photo whoring now

·
Registered
187 Posts
I like and plan on installing the pedestal spoiler as seen on the California Special and Boss 302LS. Waiting on it to come back in stock at AmericanMuscle.
Same here. Only spoiler I like.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm partial to the RTR or GT500 spoilers, not a fan of the pedestal spoiler.

E

·
0 Posts
I like the larger premium lip spoiler its the optional one you would get if you got a backup cam or gt premium

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! I already decided on a spoiler, the stock one. Speaking of, do all mustangs come with a stock spoiler unless you choose to get it deleted?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I have a stock black spoiler if anyone wants from my 2010 40 bucks take it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
375 Posts
This is the one I would like to get for my car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My favorite exterior mod by far are my painted mirror covers, pulls the exterior together very nicely

1 - 19 of 19 Posts