Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an in-dash Raxiom unit with an extra A/V port for a Frontal-mount camera..Just need the power supply...want to use a power supply with Key On only.

Any suggestions as to the most convenient wire to use for for Key On power supply. The camera is running from the front grille around the fender to the inside, to the back of the unit, so even a power supply close to the front of the car with Key On would work.
Thanks
RC

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nvm

·
Registered
7 Posts
What did you decide? I mean, in the event that someone Googles the same question it'd be good to have an answer.

Personally I'd do what I did with my radar detector and use an Add-a-Fuse. I used the 5 volt fuse in spot #34, and it was really easy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
marines.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did you decide? I mean, in the event that someone Googles the same question it'd be good to have an answer.

Personally I'd do what I did with my radar detector and use an Add-a-Fuse. I used the 5 volt fuse in spot #34, and it was really easy.
I read through the manual. It said 32 and 33 are empty slots, So I hooked up an ADD-A-FUSE to spot 33. I used my meter to test..11.8v with Key on, ZERO with key off!!

RC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts