Ford Mustang Forum banner

Which Headlights do you prefer on your Mustang?

• HID's

Votes: 251 61.4%
  • Regular's

Votes: 158 38.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 267 of 267 Posts
If you made a poll on this forum which do you prefer? Solid rear axle? Or IRS?

The majority would vote solid rear axle. Now if you post that question on any other forum, it would be a landslide in favor of IRS.

Point is these threads are completely biased and useless.

I don't like the look or the inboard mounting of the HIDs. They kind of make the car look like it is giving you a blank or drugged out stare IMO.

I feel the exact same way about the halogens. They make the car look stoned in my opinion, as opposed to the HID's making the front of the car looked focused.

%100 of that %40 own cars with halogen lights. That's the problem with these threads. Show me someone with HID's that says he likes halogens better. I won't hold my breath.
My buddy with a 2011 does.
I feel the exact same way about the halogens. They make the car look stoned in my opinion, as opposed to the HID's making the front of the car looked focused.
This ^^^ each his own.

This thread is 2 years old......obviously in that context it makes sense at a time when HIDs were an option.

Since I upgraded my halogen headlight harness my headlights are fine, and yes I do prefer the look of halogen housings, although the car looks fine with HIDs too.

If you made a poll on this forum which do you prefer? Solid rear axle? Or IRS?

The majority would vote solid rear axle. Now if you post that question on any other forum, it would be a landslide in favor of IRS.

Point is these threads are completely biased and useless.
Wow. 500 votes, almost 40% favor halogen, more than 260 posts... but the thread is useless? Obviously some people find it interesting - but maybe they're just not as smart as you are. :worship

The one thing i forgot was how the regular head lights have the turn signal indicator toward the center of the car closer to the middle, while the HIDs have the turn signals on the outer edges. In terms of aesthetics i think the regular lights look better because they make the car seem wider and even lower to the ground. Reality is though, the light out put from them is garbage, i remember on my 2011 v6 it was like having two flash lights strapped to the hood :heha:

Holy Necrothredia, Batman!!

261 - 267 of 267 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.