Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
so I have a 2011 Sterling gray mustang, and im really digging the Black Ford Racing Boss 302R Rims, but im not looking to spend 600 a rim, do you guys have any suggestions on what rims may look alike that are a bit cheaper?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I wasn't sure the Shelby GT4s would look good on the car when I got the package but it turned out looking pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Hey guys,
so I have a 2011 Sterling gray mustang, and im really digging the Black Ford Racing Boss 302R Rims, but im not looking to spend 600 a rim, do you guys have any suggestions on what rims may look alike that are a bit cheaper?
Which wheels exactly are you referring to?

The wheels they use on the Boss race car or the ones like come on the Laguna Seca with the black painted inserts?

The ones like on the race car are like BBS wheels and there are LOTS of wheels that look like those for about $150-$275 each.

If you are talking about the LS wheels, you can get those brand new from a few places for about $900-$1000 a set.

Either way you go, they would be LOTS less than $600 a wheel.

·
Banned
886 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Stripes?

What type of stripes do you have? I'd like to order silver color and need some help finding them...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im really liking all of the rims posted, but I was referring to these rims,

although the rims posted have actually really caught my eyes, may have to reconsider

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts