Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got into work today and was pleasantly surprised. Our Roush stage one has arrived! Was a blast to drive, So much smoother over the back road bumps than the stock suspension on my 08. Even though it's not the car I ordered, Just glad to get to see one. Very impressed with the auto as well, smooth shifts and easy to manipulate.:postpics

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
What are the numbers on it? Any engine mods? What was the final price?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Work??

So I got into work today and was pleasantly surprised. Our Roush stage one has arrived! Was a blast to drive, So much smoother over the back road bumps than the stock suspension on my 08. Even though it's not the car I ordered, Just glad to get to see one. Very impressed with the auto as well, smooth shifts and easy to manipulate.:postpics
Where do you work? just curious.:?:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With Roush add-on total is a little under 44k, The stage 1 is appearance only, summer tires, chrome wheels, full body kit, stripes. Looks very good.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eazy: I work for Expressway Ford, been a salesmen out here for 5 years now.

bLue: I really like it to, reminds me of the CS with the Driving light relo.

·
Registered
580 Posts
sweet

Eazy: I work for Expressway Ford, been a salesmen out here for 5 years now.

bLue: I really like it to, reminds me of the CS with the Driving light relo.
Thats cool, I live 20 minutes from Golf Mill Ford, one of the largest in the country, I always bring my 07 the the dealership for minor repairs, those Ford technicians make 50.00 an hour, they do the best work!!! Keep stangin!!:kooky:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Very nice looking! I know a lot are waiting to see what Roush is going to come up with a blower for the Stage 3 and the like. Ani't going to be cheap but bet close to 580-600 rating.
Eazzy, did you know there is a Roush/Shelby meeting/show at Volv, IL on Aug 7?
Dave

·
Registered
580 Posts
Volo..oh yeah!!

Very nice looking! I know a lot are waiting to see what Roush is going to come up with a blower for the Stage 3 and the like. Ani't going to be cheap but bet close to 580-600 rating.
Eazzy, did you know there is a Roush/Shelby meeting/show at Volv, IL on Aug 7?
Dave
Dude, I know about the show, no one responded to me in my regional section of this site, I don't really know anyone else who has a Mustang, I wanted to roll up there with some peeps, I went last year, it was AMAZING, I died and went to heaven, I live in Chicago, there is nothing like that in the city, I drive 1 hr north to volo, and I hit 120mph on rand road, I was thinking of showing "Jawz" but it is all stock, I might just park it and pay attention to everyone elses stang, not sure if I want to sit by my car the whole time, I can't sit still!!! I am super excited about VOLO!!! Even besides the shelby show, they have the dopest rides inside!!! Can't wait for Volo!!:smoke:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.