Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know will shelby company sell 2011 Gt 350 parts by its self?? (now or some time soon oooor ever?)

Because i really REALLY want that duck taill spoiler the other parts are ok
but i realy want the duck tail spoiler

so does any one know anything about this?

please and thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naaa i looked into that ..it just wont do for what kind of look i want :(
if anything Street Sceene has a duck taill thats closest but i realy want the shelby one cuz i want that 1969 look with like a small duck tail on the end with pedestool spoiler and rear louvers

i realy hope they start selling those parts by shelby

but regardless thank you

·
Registered
949 Posts
I e-mailed shelby about getting the brake light trim and they told me they will not be selling any parts from the gt 350 seperately.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh yeaaaa they told me same thing ..it think its stupid
cuz they could make more money this way anyways and make more mustang guys happier

Just like RTR kit "yea we dont sell RTR parts seperately"
yea good game there F*, cuz rims were out for how long and i really really wanted there rear defuser and they said "no we dont sell it seperatly" ....and then after i got the GT500/Boss defuser orderd and on the way to my house .. O BUT wait guess what yea RTR kit is for sale now in seperate parts or all of it on LMR .... that is crap ...i just wish after i get the duck tail from Street Scene posibly Shelby is not like "O now we sell parts seperatly from GT350" ...I would not be happy guy haha ...and look at shelbys as same as camaros lol :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
I want one as well. As soon as I saw it. Had to have it.
So searching for any replica to match Shelby duck tail.
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Good luck man, check ebay and craigslist regularly, also why the spam link above, its retarded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts