Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, just joined this site. I have posted this raffle on other sites, teamshelby, boss site, and saleen site.
Chances in winning are 1 in 1300, great odds. $50 a ticket for a 2011 SMS 302 Mustang, loaded with Nav. This car looks sweet. This is a donation and very easy to get a ticket. Paypal account at [email protected] After you have transferred money you need to email me your full name, address, and phone number. Please email to [email protected] or call 704-267-6461
Thanks and good luck to those of you who get one.

Edwin Barnes
Capital Ford
704-267-6461 cell

Raffle is not held by Capital Ford and proceeds are going to Relay for Life. We just have the car and it was my idea. Drawing will be when last ticket is sold. 1st Car, 2nd $300, and 3rd $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Do you have a link to the legal contest disclaimers? I think it's best to see such a thing before people go and PayPal money to a random account.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Verfied...

Do you have a link to the legal contest disclaimers? I think it's best to see such a thing before people go and PayPal money to a random account.
I did some basic due-diligence by calling Capital Ford and having them transfer me to Edwin. I spoke with him for a few minutes and he talked about how the fundraiser utilizing the car came to be. I also did some checking around on other forums, and googled his name. It all seemed on the up and up to me, so I went ahead and bought some tickets.

If you're still skeptical, call Capital Ford... here's their website:

Raleigh Ford - CHAPEL HILL NC Ford dealer Raleigh North Carolina 27616. APEX NC Ford RALEIGH North Carolina Ford DURHAM NC Ford

Good luck!

(I am not affiliated in anyway shape or form w/ Edwin or Capital Ford!)

-Jeff

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hmmm, a couple questions:

Can we get some specs on the car (MSRP, option packages, etc)?

There are obviously some modifications on this car. Can we get a list of them?

1300 tickets at $50 each nets $65000. So will the entire $65000 be donated, or is there a take for the cost of the car and administration fees?

Is this donation tax deductible?

·
Registered
288 Posts
With a little bit of research, I found some of my answers!

2011 SMS 302 Mustang Order Guide

Base price is $64,990. That means the total amount of the donations covers the retail cost of the car. The car is just the base model Saleen; No options (Although the base model is still pretty friggin sweet...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is all correct, the car has factory nav with HID. MSRP on the car is $64795. The car will be purchased by the Relay team at invoice minus Rebates. This way all profit is a donation. So answer to your question, yes you can write off every penny. Ticket stubs that I mail to you show what you paid and that the money is for Relay for Life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.