Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on my facebook... another special edition Mustang but built for a good cause benefiting the Young Eagles.

This one's not too bad. I like the Recaro seats and the rear seat delete and the shiny wheels, push button start, 624HP. Not too sure what is the suspension stuff that seems to be hanging very low - maybe someone can explain? (see rear view photo) Other than that, looks pretty sweet.

Image: 2012 Ford Mustang GT Blue Angels Edition, size: 1024 x 557, type: gif, posted on: July 15, 2011, 2:21 pm - MotorAuthority

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I saw this on my facebook... another special edition Mustang but built for a good cause benefiting the Young Eagles.

This one's not too bad. I like the Recaro seats and the rear seat delete and the shiny wheels, push button start, 624HP. Not too sure what is the suspension stuff that seems to be hanging very low - maybe someone can explain? (see rear view photo) Other than that, looks pretty sweet.

Image: 2012 Ford Mustang GT Blue Angels Edition, size: 1024 x 557, type: gif, posted on: July 15, 2011, 2:21 pm - MotorAuthority

What do you think?
Awesome. I like the rear end.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Unless I'm seeing things, seems it comes in a two tome paint scheme... rear seems blue fading into a black or kona red... that sure looks awesome,very unique ride.
600+ galloping ponies also helps the cause LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.