Ford Mustang Forum banner

2012 GT Headlight Bulbs - Stock or what?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  kona2012 
#1 ·
Hi All.
I am hoping I don't get too beat up for asking this question but since us Mustang Owners seems to be open to modding out cars, even in minor areas, I'll go ahead.

I am looking into changing out my OEM Headlight Bulbs but I wanted to ask some of you what brands you have used?

Which ones are good and which ones have burned out too quickly.

I have done some minor research on the Silver Star Ultras and the ZXEs. Anyone have experience with GE or Philips?

I would like something with a more blue light and of course want them to look a bit more cool than the yellow OEM lights I have in now.

Also, did you switch out the fog lights at the same time? I'd think changing the headlights to a cool blue or zenon type light while leaving the stock yellow fogs light might not look the best.

Thanks for the suggestions and opinions and of course, any pictures and links to products would be awesome!

Thanks a lot!

Mark

p.s. I have had my Roush Axle Backs on my car for almost a year now and thanks to the help and suggestions from the members on this forum, I continue to smile every time I start the car or step 'er down. Absolutely no drone and almost.. dare I say quiet when simply cruising... but step it down and The sound is just great! Thanks everyone!

See less See more
#6 ·
I've had the Silverstars in mine for 2 + yrs now & am happy with them. Mine is not my daily driver though. Probably have about 10K since installing the Silverstars.
No fogs with the Boss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.