Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 GT Premium with the optional 19" nickel luster wheels. My next purchase will me a lowering kit - I am thinking the H&R Super Sport Springs which drop 1.7" front and 2.4" rear. Does anyone know if I will have any clearance issues with my stock wheels/tires? In the future I may also go with some aftermarket wheels which are wider - no interest in larger diameter. Given the H&R lowering kit, does anyone have any personal experience concerning wheels/tire sizes that might pose a problem? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have the super sports with BMR bar. No noticeable clearance or rubbing issues i can see with the stock tires. If you do go with them, make sure you remember to cut down the bump stops on the fronts/rears unless your going with other shocks..

No idea on the custom tires though.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
You sure you want that much of a drop? Your ride quality will not be great and you'll scrape on everything. Also, if you want to do it right, you should also definitely get aftermarket dampers with it, Steeda HD mounts, and an adjustable PHB. And of course an alignment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.