Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all

I've just ordered my new 2012 Stang and it should arrive here in Switzerland in October... :gringreen

To get it ready for the street (unfortunately) many modifications have to be done.
Main issue, the yellow parking/side lights are not allowed. The have to be white!
I was wondering if a replacement like this would solve the problem, Unfortunately I was not able to find the detailed technical specs about this headlights.

Any help/suggestion is welcome.

sunny greetings from Switzerland

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hello! Sorry, I believe you're in the wrong forum. This is for the older 5.0's(87-95). If you go back to the forum directory and read carefully you'll find the right place.

Ahh, Switzerland. A country I have yet to visit that I would love to. Unfortunately, it is landlocked so my ship will never berth there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave

Thanks for clarification. I found the correct forum now :thanks:
Dave, if your ship is not too big you could come down from the Netherlands (Rotterdam) via "Rhein" to Switzerland (Basel).

SwissMustang

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I am not sure if a Navy ship would be able to go there, or if they even would. Unfortunately it's not actually my ship, I'm just stationed on it. I've been to Germany, Poland, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Iceland, England, Spain and Sweden. Out of all of them I enjoyed Germany the most. I was there for Kiel Week. All sorts of wooden ships including a big 3 masted one in the harbor, great food, and very nice people. There are still so many countries I'd like to visit.

This trip, which was to Africa(South Africa, Tanzania, Seychelles, Djibouti, Mauritius, and Senegal),was very interesting. All those stories about starving people and the filth they live in: true. I've seen it with my own eyes. Very sad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts