Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my sister a new 2011 GT convertible for her bithday last month. Red with black top and automatic transmission. She deserves a birthday gift such as this for putting up with me for the past fifty years. literally.

My mistake here was driving it to the dealer for warranty work (burned out electric motor on the passenger seat). While waiting for her car, I saw the dealer's 2012 six speed GT convertible, which I drove and now own. My sister's birthday gift turned out to be an expensive one (if I can just remember how to drive a stick - 23 years since my last standard shift car: a 1970 W-30 convertible).

I cant believe these new Mustangs! Great ride, much less road noise than the 2004 Corvette convertible I traded in towards her car and the drivers seat is heated and comfortable.

My Maltese puppy is hoping I get used to the clutch, and soon too! She bounces around when I try to granny shift it from second to third. Trying to not embarass myself learning to drive a standard again:kooky:

I should have owned this when was sixteen:wavey

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:kooky: Welcome to AFM. :yup: Wow are you ever a nice brother.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts