Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am unfortunate enough to not have a dyno anywhere near where i am right now, posted to an army base and theres not much around, i was wondering if someone would be able to give me a ballpark figure as to what i have for rwhp. i dont have much done right now, just steeda CAI, 91 bama tune, and magnaflow cat backs. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
644 Posts
so i am unfortunate enough to not have a dyno anywhere near where i am right now, posted to an army base and theres not much around, i was wondering if someone would be able to give me a ballpark figure as to what i have for rwhp. i dont have much done right now, just steeda CAI, 91 bama tune, and magnaflow cat backs. thanks in advance.
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-gt-tech/301447-dyno-numbers-2011-mustang-gt.html

and seach dyno numbers

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
it could be anywhere from 380-400+ rwhp

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
there are some factory freaks out there making 390whp all motor. if he has one of those then he will be seeing 400+ for sure lol

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
On a Dynojet, once you have 5000 miles on the car or so, you should be putting down 390-410RWHP. Different dynos will display different things, so I'd say 370-430RWHP depending on dyno. The best thing you can do is take it to the track before/after for a true measurement, or take it to a dyno before/after on the same dyno, same climate conditions, same fuel... ideally the same day you'd run it, install parts and tune, run it again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
On a Dynojet, once you have 5000 miles on the car or so, you should be putting down 390-410RWHP. Different dynos will display different things, so I'd say 370-430RWHP depending on dyno. The best thing you can do is take it to the track before/after for a true measurement, or take it to a dyno before/after on the same dyno, same climate conditions, same fuel... ideally the same day you'd run it, install parts and tune, run it again.
Why do you say AFTER 5000 MILES??? How is the milage going to make a difference???

·
Registered
240 Posts
Why do you say AFTER 5000 MILES??? How is the milage going to make a difference???
The motor should be broke in by then. Most cars run faster after 5k miles, LS1 cars I had it was closer to 10k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts