Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New to site. Ordered my car 6 weeks ago and absolutely can't wait to get it. 2012 GT premium, Black, 401A with grabber blue, Brembo package, 3.55 rear, hood scoop and pedestal spoiler, Shaker 1000 and comfort package. Was told 8 to 15 weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me that its sooner than later. :laughlitt

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard Kencg108!

Ordered mine about six weeks ago myself...details in my sig...the waiting is a killer, but it will be all worth it in the end! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Kencg108!

Ordered mine about six weeks ago myself...details in my sig...the waiting is a killer, but it will be all worth it in the end! :bigthumbsup
Yea man, that's gonna be a great day. Hah, I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas again. Nice build, real close to mine. I really wanted the glass roof, just didn't pull the trigger. Just curious... how were you able to come up with all those dates for your build? My dealer gave me no info except 8 to 15 weeks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is a Ford Customer Service Rep named Deysha who is a member of this forum. She is an excellent source of information and is pretty quick to respond with info on mustang orders.

If you PM her with your dealer number and order number (should be on the top of your DORA) she can look it up for you and let you know the details. She is usually on here during the week, I think from 8am til 5pm.

My dealer has given me no info whatsoever, and I think that is pretty much the case with everyone on here. Deysha is very popular for that reason! :laugh:

Her name on here is FordCustSrvc, or you can check out the thread dealing with who has ordered a 2012 mustang. Usually on the first page as lots of people post on there daily. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts