Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled the trigger on 7/20 for a new V6 Premium, specs listed below.

I haven't owned a Ford since 1973 when I managed to blow the engine on my '69 Galaxy 500 XL convertible 429, but fell in love with the 2012's. We were in Dearborn last April across the way from Ford at SME headquarters and got a look at the 11's, plus I really like Ford for doing what they've done by not taking govt bailout money and wanted to support that with my wallet. Go Ford! :worship

We're replacing a 1993 Mercury Tracer Wagon hand-me-down from my father-in-law that my 19 year-old son has driven for the last three years, so he'll be the primary driver. Happy Birthday, son!

He doesn't drive a MT, and will be mostly in-town commuting, so we went with the automatic. I keep telling him that the car won't make him any smarter, sexier, better looking, or a better driver, but I don't think he believes me! :nono:

Anyway, we weren't able to find one in the system the way we wanted it speced out, so I ordered it and got a pretty smokin' deal with an August (supposedly) build date. :bigthumbsup

2012 V6 Premium black coupe, charcoal interior, 6-spd auto, MCA/203A pkg, HID, 3.31, comfort pkg, rear camera.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Glad to have you at AFM. Congats on the new mustang your getting, sounds like a very nice looking car. Get some pictures up when you can.:bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts