Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered my first Mustang... a GT Prem Convert Manual with HID, Security, Brembo Pckg, Comfort Seats, Rear Camera...

I am considering changing the grille. I would like to put the V6 pony package grille into a GT with front lower fascia and HID fog lights? Can this be done? Dealer is not sure? Any pictures of this showing both HID for head and fog lights? Any advise? Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Check out our late model sections and someone might have an answer for you. Thanks for joining and keep us posted!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
254 Posts
Needs serious treatment!

...... I would like to put the V6 pony package grille into a GT with front lower fascia and HID fog lights? Can this be done? Dealer is not sure? Any pictures of this showing both HID for head and fog lights? Any advise? Thanks.
Sterling Grey 2011 V6 premium MCA Edition - MustangForums.com You can order a pony grille,lower grille, bezels, air dam and V6 fascia, fog light kit from Ford for about.........."OH NO WHAT WAS I THINKING"! Add about 6 hours @ $70/hr. of...."DAMN THATS GETTING EXPENSIVE" for painting and labor. At the end you will have something unique.....a new GT with a Base car front end that your friends will think about buying a can of "DORK REPELENT" when ever you are near.:yup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts