Ford Mustang Forum banner

2013 American Muscle Calendar

4467 Views 32 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  notaV8
Got a sneak peek at the 2013 Calendar and it's another smokin' hot collection of babes and Mustangs!:worship

Watch for your chance to get one!:gringreen
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G
Got one. Even the girlfriend likes it.:bigthumbsup
Got one. Even the girlfriend likes it.:bigthumbsup

Where do I find one like that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
G
Where do I find one like that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It came in the mail................
Got mine! Hung it up in the garage the other day! :bigthumbsup
Spend $100 and they will send one to you.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
See less See more
It came in the mail................

I must be signing up for the wrong credit card offers.
G
Got mine. Pretty awesome....
Will have to pick one of these up when I order my gt500 exhaust.
Hey Guys!

I'm glad to hear you're all enjoying the 2013 AmericanMuscle calendars! They turned out really good. Anyone who hasn't got one yet, make sure to get yours by calling 888.225.2512. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get one just for being an AFM member!

AmericanMuscle 2013 Calendar at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
See less See more
G
Any word on the Black Friday sale?
Awesome! Can't wait to get mine. Heard a lot of good things about it :bigthumbsup
Any word on the Black Friday sale?
Yes sir! We're having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale this year as always. We'll be dropping the sales morning off so definitely keep your eye out!

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope you get some good parts for your Mustang!

-Dan
See less See more
Yes sir! We're having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale this year as always. We'll be dropping the sales morning off so definitely keep your eye out!

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope you get some good parts for your Mustang!

-Dan

Hmmmm, would be nice if the calendar was part of the sale... on my Christmas list.
See less See more
The babes are nice, but how about some with smokin' racks????

Need some more 36ddd's in there.
I just bought a $124.00 Bullit wheel from AMC. Why didn't I get a calendar with it?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
I just bought a $124.00 Bullit wheel from AMC. Why didn't I get a calendar with it?
marjamr,

We send the calendars out with all orders over $150. Since your just under that price range I'm going to get you squared away! Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll get you one sent out.

I hope this helps!

-Dan
See less See more
Dan,
Thanks. I really appreciate that.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
do you guys still have them in stock? i never got one with my order i received last week. was a $250 order too so not sure what's going on.. :(
Got a sneak peek at the 2013 Calendar and it's another smokin' hot collection of babes and Mustangs!:worship

Watch for your chance to get one!:gringreen
I signed up for one via the "sign up for free calendar" offer for AFM members I got in my e-mail, but I never got one.

If you also had to make a purchase over $150 to get it, I didn't notice that in the sign-up process.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.