Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sales man called and told me the rebate went up $500. Now is a good time to order one. I also applied for the customer cash and got that also.

Anyone is SoCal interested in putting an order in for new gt, pm me and I will give you my sales man phone number. Xplan pricing plus all rebates and $750 customer cash if you qualify.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I believe this is location specific... Buffalo NY is still showing the $1,000 unfortunately.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It doesn't apply when u order it....only when it arrives and u purchase it. It can change during that time.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i ordered it through military car sales in germany, the way they work is once i order the car i am locked into whatever rebates they have at that time. they can not take the rebate away or lower it for any reason. however if the rebate where to go up to say $2,000 before i take delivery of the car i would then be locked into that rebate and it could not be dropped.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I guess that would be the silver lining in my 9/17 build date.....increasing incentives! :D.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It doesn't apply when u order it....only when it arrives and u purchase it. It can change during that time.
Cincinnati currently has $1000 off. I asked my salesman about it when i ordered mine last week and he called his manager. They confirmed that I am locked in with the $1000 off but if it was to increase before my car is delivered I would get the better deal.

I also went to ford to and ordered a brochure. Really hopping mine comes with the $750 off coupon. I am also eligible for the X plan so I would get X plan plus $1750 off unless a better offer comes about. It would be right at $500 more than the A plan offer... so not too shabby.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So how do u get the 750 customer cash? I may be late to the party but this is the first i have heard of it.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
62 Posts
So how do u get the 750 customer cash? I may be late to the party but this is the first i have heard of it.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
Go To ford.com and order a 2013 Mustang Brochure and you will get one... They will ask you for a time line to buy.... put 0-30... its call "private cash offer" ...offer code # 33938

·
Registered
82 Posts
Go To ford.com and order a 2013 Mustang Brochure and you will get one... They will ask you for a time line to buy.... put 0-30... its call "private cash offer" ...offer code # 33938
Do you just tell them that offer code number when you go to dealer to buy, or what? Also, can you just download it by email and get the offer number, or how does this work?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you just tell them that offer code number when you go to dealer to buy, or what? Also, can you just download it by email and get the offer number, or how does this work?

You have to have the printed "private offer" in hand with your name on it.... the code was just an "FYI"..As far as i know you can't download ..it comes in the mail as part of the brochure.... I also got the same offer in postcard but same offer code so i can only use one...

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have read that it doesnt always come in every brochure so i am hoping mine has one. X plan plus 1750 off sure would be nice.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have read that it doesnt always come in every brochure so i am hoping mine has one. X plan plus 1750 off sure would be nice.

I put in two requests for brochures in case and both had the offer plus I got the postcard from the dealer....:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
/\ Glad to hear that! I did also pick the option 0-30 days and it sounds like most people are getting them. I really hope I get one. That would pay for my Borla! HA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks!! Put my request in. Hopefully it has a coupon and gets here in time.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I believe mostly all dealers are pushing these 2013's out stupid cheap or at least they are where I got my vehicle from. Starting price for negotiation was already 1k under invoice on all new 2013 GT inventory.

--------------------

·
Registered
82 Posts
I believe mostly all dealers are pushing these 2013's out stupid cheap or at least they are where I got my vehicle from. Starting price for negotiation was already 1k under invoice on all new 2013 GT inventory.

--------------------
Wow, lol. Go check out my thread below. A guy was trying to tell me my starting point, and only point (after giving him several comparable offers) was 200 over invoice with x-plan, WITH all rebates of 1500 included. WTF? :nono:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts