Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2013 mustang GT used about 2 years ago, I had to take it into emissions and had the car sit for around 2 months prior. I had to jump it and perform multiple drive cycles. I couldn’t get the O2 and O2 heater sensor to turn on. I had it tuned but wasn’t completely sure of the base tune on it, so I took it to Ford for a ECU reflash to stock. Drove it for about a week and still can’t get those sensors, it takes a while but the catalytic sensors turn on. Any ideas what this might be?

·
Super Moderator
2,261 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
IMHO, time to get out the diagnostic tools and check for 1) are the sensors good, 2) is the wiring/connectors good..... then go from there

Reactions: kenv

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMHO, time to get out the diagnostic tools and check for 1) are the sensors good, 2) is the wiring/connectors good..... then go from there
Sorry should’ve included that info. My scanner that I’m using doesn’t show live data so I might need one that does. But I used the multimeter for the downstream sensors and they seem to output the right voltage. From what I can see the entire exhaust system is stock except the axel back mufflers I put on.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Sorry should’ve included that info. My scanner that I’m using doesn’t show live data so I might need one that does. But I used the multimeter for the downstream sensors and they seem to output the right voltage. From what I can see the entire exhaust system is stock except the axel back mufflers I put on.
You can do this with a multi-meter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts