Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a place to get 2013 style tailights for my 05? Ive already talked to American Muscle a few times about it. One of the guys told me that it is a very popular requested item and sort of hinted to me that they are apparently looking into it. I've been all over the internet looking for some but haven't had any luck except for one guy that plast-dipped his tailights(which didnt look too bad)but it wasn't completley genuine.

Any leads would be very helpful

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
From what I've seen the '13 style taillights wont be available for our 05-09s until next Aug...Give or take

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
We are definitely working on a 13' taillight for 05+ Cars. I think this is the best looking taillight Ford has done yet!

It is a very popular requested item so I hope we can have it out in the near future!

I hope this helps. Stay tuned!

-Dan

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
C'mon AM!! Give us an early Christmas surprise! I'm in for a set.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can we at least get a peek as to what they might look like?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I can imagine what they'll cost if they are l.e.d. Like the '13s are

·
Registered
120 Posts
I doubt they'll cost as much as the Cervinis'

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are definitely working on a 13' taillight for 05+ Cars. I think this is the best looking taillight Ford has done yet!

It is a very popular requested item so I hope we can have it out in the near future!

I hope this helps. Stay tuned!

-Dan

What do you think the ETA of those lights are gonna be? And roughly how much is it gonna set me back?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
What do you think the ETA of those lights are gonna be? And roughly how much is it gonna set me back?
Unfortunately I don't really have to much detail on the actual cost of the item just yet. The taillights are getting close to being finished, I don't see it being more then a few more months! However just to be sure, let me check with my product development team and see what I can find out for you.

I hope this helps!

-Dan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those lights look pretty sweet, would look even better on my car but 599$... Ouch!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately I don't really have to much detail on the actual cost of the item just yet. The taillights are getting close to being finished, I don't see it being more then a few more months! However just to be sure, let me check with my product development team and see what I can find out for you.

I hope this helps!

-Dan

Have you gotten any more info on those tail lights yet??

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have been on the fence

I have been going back and forth about the coyote style ones and my stock ones for months. I dont want people to look at my Roush with the thought i put some cheap aftermarket lights on it. So i will hold out for these.

·
Registered
33 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
I don't believe Raxiom will be coming out with a '13 styled tail light for 10-12's anymore. However, I have heard talk about an 05-09 tail light that's similar to the '13's. So, there could be something to look forward to for 05-09 guys, shortly down the road!

Shane
Just so people know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts