Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the form. Sterling Gray Metallic, Evolution Performance dyno tuned, Roush R2300 with upgraded 68MM dual throttle body, MGW shifter, Roush Axel Backs, 601 rwhp, 553 ft. lbs trq @ 10.3 lbs boost stainless clutch line, window tint. Looking for suggestions to add some more rwhp, car isn't raced just looking for BA street car. Car is only driven in the spring and summer. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I see no mention of suspension mods or tires. You need to get that power to the ground and the stock setup is going to have issues doing that effectively.

Your kind of close to the limit of the stock bottom end. Any more substantial increases in power is going to need a built bottom end.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I see no mention of suspension mods or tires. You need to get that power to the ground and the stock setup is going to have issues doing that effectively.

Your kind of close to the limit of the stock bottom end. Any more substantial increases in power is going to need a built bottom end.
Ditto

·
Registered
9,533 Posts
Oh, it's not a Roush car, just Roush supercharger . . . yes definitely tires and suspension.

And I would want to take it on a track for sure; no way you can explore its limits on the street.

·
Registered
280 Posts
ditto ditto ditto - without suspension mods all the power is a total waste!!!! Oh and I learned that the hard way!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the build, should be done in a few weeks.
Ford Spring Seat Set
Steeda Upper Strut Mounts
H&R Sport Lowering Springs
Koni Yellow Sport Front Strut (2)
Koni Yellow Sport Rear Shock (2)
Steeda Upper Control Arm Mount
Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar
Steeda Panhard Bar Brace
Steeda Billet Lower Control Arms
BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
Performance Alignment
2014 Shelby GT500 Brembo 6-Piston 15-Inch Front Brake Kit with 13-Inch Rear Rotors and Pads
DOT3 Brake Fluid
Royal Purple 75W140 Gear Oil (3)
Friction Modifier
20" TSW Bathurst - Gunmetal (4)
255/35R20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport (2)
285/35R20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport (2)
Black Spline Installation Kit
TPMS Sensor Kit
Mount and Balance (4)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Long tubes? Drive shaft for certain with that power to be safe.
On another note - and I think some will back me up on this - set up for the street anything over 500 hp at the crank is vanity on our cars - street set ups will not put the power down and if you do manage it would be completely unsafe to do so on the street.
Having said that - different strokes - long tube headers will help up the hp and tq numbers - definitely look into an upgraded drive shaft

My .02 CDN

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts