Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have this problem since few days. The left door window doesn't slide into a metal holder in the convertible top while rising up after closing the door. If I push it - it slides inside.

I have dismatled the door side but there is no way to adjust it there (it is only up and down).

Did anyone have this issue before?

·
Super Moderator
1,630 Posts
Welcome to AFM!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
2,805 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Is the window just not going all the way up far enough? Sounds like you need to reset the window. Do a quick forum search or even google search or better yet youtube search for detailed step by step instructions, but it is super easy. Something like holding the button down and then maybe 5 different steps and that should 100% fix your issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to AFM. Is the window just not going all the way up far enough? Sounds like you need to reset the window. Do a quick forum search or even google search or better yet youtube search for detailed step by step instructions, but it is super easy. Something like holding the button down and then maybe 5 different steps and that should 100% fix your issue.
Nope it's not this issue. The window goes all the way up after closing the door but it doesn't fit the holder in the covertible top. I made short video. First is when i close the door normaly and the glass doesn't slip into its place and secondly I push a glass towards car and it goes where it should.

Link

·
2,805 Posts
Hmm so sounds like the top lineament is off or the window track or door is a little off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It turned out it was a problem with rear window. I had to move the bottom part of it using the boltm arked on photo. Wrench 4mm and 10mm from the inside.

1596217134204.png 1596217157602.png

·
2,805 Posts
It turned out it was a problem with rear window. I had to move the bottom part of it using the boltm arked on photo. Wrench 4mm and 10mm from the inside.

View attachment 777426 View attachment 777427
Glad you got it figured out and working right! For some reason I forgot about the back little windows and was think main front windows. Whoops...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts