Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
`14 Shelby GT500, `12 Boss 302, `06 Saleen, `94 GT, `93 Cobra, `89 Saleen, `87 GT, `71 Boss 351 +
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently replaced the original battery in my 2014 Shelby GT500 and I immediately noticed the touch screen for the navigation/climate control/radio was blank, and also the climate control blower motor was on high speed through the defrost outlets when I started the car. I checked the fuse for the "center information display/electronic finish panel/global position system", (fuse #14, passenger compartment panel), and it was blown. I tried to replace the fuse and the new fuse blew as soon as I plugged it into the fuse box. Has anyone had this happen when replacing the battery in their car or can anyone give me an idea on where to start looking for the short? Everything was working fine before I replaced the battery. Thank you for any help you can give me!

·
Super Moderator
2,034 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Some one will pop in here with suggestions soon. Hang in there...

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
`14 Shelby GT500, `12 Boss 302, `06 Saleen, `94 GT, `93 Cobra, `89 Saleen, `87 GT, `71 Boss 351 +
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Some one will pop in here with suggestions soon. Hang in there...
Thank you for letting me join the site!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts