Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lets start off by saying got a chirp noise once in awhile from the trans motor area, unknown cause, also have when high rev shifting clutch pedal does not return fully/or slow at it, now I have what feels to me like high pedal engagement, slipping/shutter only in 3,4,5 gears around 2-3k rpms.

thinking about getting an RO started at work to contact for on it, only has 20k miles of eco driving to work and back, once in awhile I get on it to clear the carbon out.

anyone else experience these issues or know anything please respond

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Only thing I have is the Decel shaking from 3000-2500 from the DM Flywheel :nono:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sounds like clutch slipping, is it when you first start and begin driving or usually after you've been getting on it or in high traffic? When the clutch gets hot it will slip, if it gets to hot they have a safety sensor that will cause the clutch not to engage.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like clutch slipping, is it when you first start and begin driving or usually after you've been getting on it or in high traffic? When the clutch gets hot it will slip, if it gets to hot they have a safety sensor that will cause the clutch not to engage.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
it will happen cold or hot, only in those 3 gears, it can be moderate to heavy accel. the clutch pedal on the other hand now does not do the stay low like it did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts