Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Cool. I wonder when the ordering closes for the 2014's? If it looks terrible, there might be a flurry of late orders for '14's.

tim

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is this going to happen at a car show or something?

·
Registered
300 Posts
no, la auto show will be over already. theyre gonig to do their own event for it, as they should imo

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Source? Or is that a guess?

·
Registered
559 Posts
I just googled

mustang 550 "december 5th"

and there's a lot of articles out there about it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Cool. I wonder when the ordering closes for the 2014's? If it looks terrible, there might be a flurry of late orders for '14's.

tim

Why would you think it would look terrible? The renders from C&D and from the guy at Mustang6G are pretty close to what the car is going to look like, so if you like those, you will probably like the car.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
CJ Pony parts had it on their Facebook page

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Why would you think it would look terrible? The renders from C&D and from the guy at Mustang6G are pretty close to what the car is going to look like, so if you like those, you will probably like the car.
Because haters think it somehow looks like a fusion and don't like change.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Can´t wait til Dec 5th!!! Hope sales start early next year

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Man, It's cool that we will be FINALLY able to see, for real, what the new s550 is going to look like, inside and out:bigthumbsup

I am moving this thread to the s550 forum...

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Check out Go Further Event 2013 on December 5.

They will be live streaming an event in Barcelona, which will presumably show the new S550 mustang. Start time is 13-14:00 central European time, which is 7 AM eastern time.

You will obviously see pics online prior to this as Ford is lifting the media embargo at 12:01 AM on Dec 5.

·
Registered
120 Posts
spotted one down by my work too dark to get a good look at it. definitely a turbo of some sort tho

1 - 20 of 39 Posts