Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I posted that a good friend of mine is a engineer at Ford. Then I said you will not be disappointed with the 2015 S550. Well it's here and I love it. I'm going down to my dealer right now and get things started. I'll keep you guys posted as to when and how long before any order becomes reality. Gotta go, later.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Last year I posted that a good friend of mine is a engineer at Ford. Then I said you will not be disappointed with the 2015 S550. Well it's here and I love it. I'm going down to my dealer right now and get things started. I'll keep you guys posted as to when and how long before any order becomes reality. Gotta go, later.
Given that the Ford web site says "Available late 2014," I'm thinking a trip to the dealer today is a little premature.

·
Registered
353 Posts
There will be 1000 "2014.5" mustangs released in April. So he may be able to get one of those if he can start an order.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
There will be 1000 "2014.5" mustangs released in April.
So say the rumors (have you seen confirmation of this? I haven't). I cannot imagine Ford allowing the 50th anniversary of the Mustang's introduction to pass without something really big happening. But I'm thinking the "2014.5" will be a special version of the current 2014 model.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little added info.

That's exactly what my dealer said I am his first sign on for the 2014 1/2 release. He gave me 10 pages of info from the FORD source book to review. The dealer expects to have all ordering information in place early January 2014. I will let you guys know as I get more info. I really like the look and I think Ford nailed it as far as styling.
I am not sure what I will finally go with, the paddle shifter option on the automatic might just be the ticket. But I really love rowing the gears. We shall see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts