1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh yeeeeesssss!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks good though...not really feeling the front of the car...but this interrior is hawt!

Hey anyone else checked out the location where thg picture had been taken?

Guys? It looks like Europe :)...check these parked cars out...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good though...not really feeling the front of the car...but this interrior is hawt!

Hey anyone else checked out the location where thg picture had been taken?

Guys? It looks like Europe :)...check these parked cars out...

Don't think it's Europe. That car to the right looks like a Focus Electric, and pretty sure the other vehicle directly ahead is a Chevy cargo van.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Don't think it's Europe. That car to the right looks like a Focus Electric, and pretty sure the other vehicle directly ahead is a Chevy cargo van.
Even if it is, does it matter?

I'm looking at all of the buttons on the steering wheel. They might as well put an entire keyboard there.

Otherwise, it looks good.
Why? There's like 1 euro car in the pic. The others are a Chevy van... couple mid to large SUVs (not common or liked over there) and I think I see a wrangler. Doesn't give that Europe feel to me. I'm sure this is around Detroit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I dont know...something is telling me that it is reasonable to allready have that car in europe( at least close to europe), instead of importing it, over and over...
Sure the SVT models get testet in the states are something special and should then go the import route, makes sense but looking at the average V6s and V8s, I really do not see the logic behind to start importing them, as the price
( incl. taxes U.S.-Europe) would raise pretty high, so a standard V6 could easely reach into the pricerange of an Premium V8!
Hmm the second I said....it really makes sense to me, I mean if that would really be the case...
Ford did allready or will in the near future, start to build, these stangs in a facility in europe. I think considering the metioned, there would be no way around it, right?
Wow ...I know Ive spun the theory pretty far but honestly...wouldnt that make more sense?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I didn't understand a word of that.

Anyway why are we talking about it being imported to Europe? It's already been well known the Mustang is going to be officially sold there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks well put together. I was expecting something slightly futuristic and tacky looking but its good to see that ford is still using logic to design cockpits

·
Registered
561 Posts
I didn't understand a word of that.

Anyway why are we talking about it being imported to Europe? It's already been well known the Mustang is going to be officially sold there.
He was talking about be car being built in Europe as opposed to being built in the states and shipping it to Europe. I kinda always figured they'd have a plant in Europe to build them there. Just like Japan has plants here.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is no one curious why that thing says "boost PSI"? Thats exciting to me....
The person who posted these photos in the other forum said this was the Ecoboost turbo 4 model.

·
Registered
158 Posts
pretty exciting. i know some purists may hate this news, but it's evolving. plus tuning possibilities are awesome.

so away with the v6 is the speculation?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pretty exciting. i know some purists may hate this news, but it's evolving. plus tuning possibilities are awesome.

so away with the v6 is the speculation?
V6 will remain as the base car; the turbo 4 is a mid level model between the 6 and GT.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts