Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2016 Mustang GT Premium Package automatic. I’m loving the car and how it handles. I’ve been using Sport+ Mode on it ever since I took it out the dealer. I’ll usually get in my car, flip my switch to go into Sport+ and press the OK button on my steering wheel to confirm it.
However, yesterday I turned on my car and tried to do the same routine. When I press the OK button, it would stay in Normal mode, which I found odd. I tried multiple times but the only way it would stay in Sport+ is if I let the screen go away on its own. It might be the placebo effect but I also don’t feel as much throttle response compared to my driving experience before. I don’t know if this is a throttle body issue or something else. It also seems to hold gears longer and doesn’t drop gears when I floor it. If you have experienced this or need me to elaborate on anything, please let me know. Thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
2,512 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
IMHO, check for trouble codes...could be software, switch, etc.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Instead of flipping the switch, did you just shift into Sport and start using the paddles? I know not exactly Sport+, but similar effect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts