Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2016 3.7. Over the past few months I've noticed that the passenger side window randomly, sometimes repeatedly cracks itself open, and closed, as if I was opening/closing the door. The interior lights do not turn on as if it was a door sensor problem. At first I thought it stopped after I got out of the car, closed, and locked the door, once accessory power turned off. But yesterday I caught it doing it in the morning, with the car still locked.
more: chung cư sun group láng hạ, chung cư sun group quảng an
While driving I have solved the problem by opening the window just far enough not to trigger the window.
If I open the passenger door, the bolts for the door latch, and the thin black metal arm that swivels open with the door are both rusted badly.

I'm wondering if either the window seal wasn't working properly and was letting water get down inside the door, or if the rust is secondary, and is a result of the window opening and closing during rain.

Is there a way, for now, to disable ONLY the passenger window. As you know, the window closes between the outer edge of the door, so I can't disable the drivers side.
more: chung cư sun group láng hạ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.