Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a similar situation. My 2017 mustang gt , 6 spd has 2 incompletes that will not clear. In 2019 I installed Borla ATAK, 2 1/2 in. exhaust and Airaid cold air, The car passed inspection the following month, Six months later I was clearing cob webs, missed a shift (****** shifter). Drove a mile and CHECK ENGINE. Took to realspeed he did nothing, except scratch my car and take my money. The manifold flaps broke. Installed a 2018 manifold that flows one more liter of air. With a tune from VMP, still won't pass!!!!! Multiple tunes etc, still 2 incomplete, which are EVAP AND FUEL. The car was fine until the manifold broke, so after all this, Another 2017 manifold and leave the rest as is, see what happens if it will complete. That was the short version. Drove it 2000 miles plus, goes like hell too! Does that help or can you help me?

·
Super Moderator
4,323 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Hopefully someone will jump in with helpful advice.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sounds like you FUBARed the install of the 2018 manifold.

·
Registered
11,094 Posts
google the EVAP and FUEL codes; I think it has to do with EVAP cannister and it may have failed . . . "FUEL" may be as simple as gas cap not sealing properly . . . if car is still under warranty a dealer should fix it because it is emissions related

1 - 4 of 4 Posts