Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone can help me out, I put my 2019 Bullitt on jack stands this morning just to see how things were going, and found some electrical connectors that weren’t plugged into anything, and have some heat shielding on them. I think maybe they are for if I had the magnetic suspension (which mine doesn’t). I also found a similar situation just behind the air inlet. I haven’t been able to find anything online, has anyone noticed the same thing and/or know what they are?

BF7DF550-E8D6-4192-A0D9-2E4359E81AD3.jpeg 04E18101-1869-44A3-815C-A6F97F40A8E0.jpeg 6D3EBACC-422A-495A-8F66-8FE2A2D60E9B.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,221 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your Account Settings.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
There's always optional equipment that isn't included on cars. Many times one harness will be used to simplify things and then that leaves you with unused harness ends. The ones in your pic are plugged so that water doesn't get into them. My guess would be for the magnetic suspension but it could also be a test port of some kind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's always optional equipment that isn't included on cars. Many times one harness will be used to simplify things and then that leaves you with unused harness ends. The ones in your pic are plugged so that water doesn't get into them. My guess would be for the magnetic suspension but it could also be a test port of some kind.
Thanks! That’s what I figured, I wasn’t sure if maybe someone knew for certain. The one just behind the intake filter I was mostly curious about because it’s got electrical tape and corrugated plastic tube covering it up, I thought maybe it was an ambient air sensor but a diagnostic port would make sense too.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Sweet Bullitt btw. I'm happy that you chose the green instead of the black. The black shouldn't have even been an option imo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts