Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some more info on the S650. Have a look!

·
Registered
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
2,710 Posts
The taillights look strange thru the transparent camouflage. I'm wondering if they have covers on them or different taillights from what will be production. There looks to be 4 relatively vertical big dotted lines. The front end with the grill protrusion especially looks more 2010-14 looking to me which I like. The overall body shape looks like a mixture of S197 and S550.
That's not a great name for that other forum btw. I would've done 7gmustang, 7genmustang, g7mustang, or gen7mustang. 7thmustang sounds like someone's blog website writing about the 7th Mustang that they've owned lol.

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The taillights look strange thru the transparent camouflage. I'm wondering if they have covers on them or different taillights from what will be production. There looks to be 4 relatively vertical big dotted lines. The front end with the grill protrusion especially looks more 2010-14 looking to me which I like. The overall body shape looks like a mixture of S197 and S550.
It’s hard for me to make any kind of meaningful conclusions with the cover on. The only thing I really focus on is that it has exhaust pipes on the back, so I assume it has an ICE power-plant. That alone is enough to give me some hope of an actual muscle car engine, rather than a glorified toaster powered car.
I would've done 7gmustang, 7genmustang, g7mustang, or gen7mustang. 7thmustang sounds like someone's blog website writing about the 7th Mustang that they've owned lol.
Yeah, the URL sucks for sure, but the actual name of the forum appears as:
Automotive tire Flash photography Font Rim Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
2,710 Posts
That is interesting. We do know that the Mustang will probably be the only American brand rear wheel drive sports car with a v8 at some point beyond 2024 when Dodge and Chevy have tapped out of the v8 pony car segment. At least the Mustang will be poised to eventually transition over to electric and compete in the market when it's eventually either mandated or Ford makes the decision to end the gas engine in it. Thankfully, that won't be for years at least though. There's not enough lithium available to electrify everything yet so gas engines will be around for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts