Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 255lph hi flow fuel pump for when I get my Procharger. But I need one that will fit a 2002 and I want one that will be reliable and what not for a long time. I havent been able to find one that will fit my car. And also if possible, not that god awful expensive. Thanx

G

·
Summit Racing has a in tank pump

Vortech In-Tank Mustang Fuel Pumps
Fuel Pump, Electric, 255 lph, In-Tank, Ford, Mustang, Each for $143.95..

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
If you want quality and reliability...........get a Weldon fuel pump. My Aeromotive 1000 (external) (I know your internal), just crapped out and died wed. So I was looking around and my shop guy here in Arlington said if I want something that will last and can take the power I need a Weldon pump............
If your supercharging and want serious power for your $ you spent, you might consider a returnable fuel system so you can run an external pump and get higher psi (fuel), boost, and timing.
What it takes...
New 5.0 gas tank 60$ used.
Fuel lines (non braded preferred) $ expensive...200+$ 8n-to engine, 6an return to tank, 10an to pump from tank.
Weldon EXT. pump...350-700$
F-Pres regulator. $?
Fuel rails -200$
Fittings-100$
??injectors......30+lb

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I've been told that my setup with the bigger feed and high pressure 255 lph will support 500+ horse to the tires. Is this an accurate estimate?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.