Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 wins, and 1 loss this weekend on the streets of Seattle. 2am on Sunday coming home from work. I beat a Lexus not once, not twice, but thrice. Twice from a stop, and then again from a 45 mph roll. Easy kill, I walked all over him.

On the way to work yesterday I got killed, but not by much. A Honda S2000 pulls up next to me at a light. Nice looking car, not riced out, killer sounding exhaust note. We BS at the light and both go for it on the green. I pulled about half a car at first. At about 60 he evened up, and by 100 he had less than a car length on me. Anyone else ever run a s2000?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Trust me, he wasn't stock! S2000s are great cars, they handle great, but they won't pull a V8 Mustang. I've driven a friends S2000, and I was impressed, but it didn't have the brute power of a Mustang GT.

·
Registered
249 Posts
S2000's are pretty fast little cars. I've ran a few of them and haven't lost, but it's always been from stop light to stop light so the torque get's them everytime.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've had a run in with one in my stock gt(auto). It was a black vert, I was merging from one freeway to another and this ***** wouldn't let over. I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a collision, must have been sudden envey or something, this ass just wouldn't let me over. Anyway, once I merged I put the hammer down from about 75mph roll and walked him to about 135 and that was with a passenger. So it's not just the torque, we have faster cars. Normally I don't do that on public streets, especially with a passenger, but this ***** about ran me off the road. I guess the point is, if he beat your gt he definatly wasn't stock.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know now that he wasn't stock after getting beat. It sounded like he had a full exhaust set-up, it had a heat extractor hood too. It sounded like maybe turboed, but his exhaust note covered over the engine sounds, but I can swear I heard a blow-off valve when he shifted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.