Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a 3.7 V6 Talk forum yesterday. Please consider adding this to prevent wholesale movements of 3.7 V6 talk to "2011+ Mustang Talk" etc.
:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
We definitely need a 3.7 V6 talk section!!

·
Banned
794 Posts
I agree too. we need some place that we can just talk about anything on the 3.7.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm going to say we need one just because I'm tired of hearing about how we need a v6 talk forum.... I will admit though, it would be nice to be able to go to the tech section and help someone out without digging thru people's questions that they just posted for the heck of it or were too lazy to search for...

While we are at it, can I get a stamp for marking threads for questions that have been covered a million times, for example... "What CAI", "first mod?", "will this void my warranty?", "gears?", "what springs", "drive shaft?", "what exhaust is "best"", "GT sound from a V6?"..... I can keep going but you get the point.

What is really needed is a big sign that says "USE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, REPEAT THREADS WILL BE REMOVED"

That's my .02

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
794 Posts
actually we need an open forum on anything 2011+3.7 because after 2014 who knows if the 3.7 will even be around after that.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
I'm itching for the track to open and to have DATA to post. It's pretty thin at the moment...

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
I also would like to see a talk section to encourage V6 non technical talk and keep it separate from the V8 members. Opinions on parts may not be technical, but a v8 owner (or vice versa) can and has given advice based on their and other v8 owners' experience. These types of questions about (IE, what gears) will be very particular to a v6's drivetrain and what works in a v8 best may not work as well in the v6.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts