Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do we need 3 forums for the 05+ Mustang, there is this one and two sub forums, S197 Lounge | S197 Tech

I used to like it better when there was one forum, now it only means wasting your time clicking more click for the same amount of threads, its not like there are alot of threads per day that can't be handled in one forum, :sosad:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Not sure if it's OK to be posting here or not.....so I'll whisper this in order to not disturb anyone.....

I **think** it was reorganized this way to accomodate some of the people who were more interested in the tech subjects without the more generalized "social" kinds of posts (like average age of everyone, stuff like that). It didn't bother me but I remember seeing a gripe or two from someone in that regard.
It's a change that takes a little adjustment too, but in timemaybe having the two areas seperated will make it easier to find certain topics. Lots of other forums operate this way so it's not altogether a bad thing.

Oops...sure enough, kj's "Welcome" post says: "PS. Please post in the apropriate Forum and not here on the entry page, thanks!"

I wasn't here!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if we are not supposed to post her then they should disable the create new thread feature on that page, which then could be only used by the mods,,

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yea... This third one is a misstake... and this thread is moved to the lounge... :winks

Hopefully we'll get it outa the entry page soon!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Told ya!

I tried to set 'em straight kj....wasn't makin' no trouble, honest!! :winks

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
LOL... yea I noticed... it should be all good soon... :)

G

·
Fixed! Sorry about that guys. It was an obvious error on my part in the forum setup. Please let me know if any other problems are encountered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts