Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current Mods, JLT CAI, Dropped 2" , New Tires, 373 Gears, SLP , Straight Pipes, Little Additives,

So I was cruising home with 2 passangers, and came across a 300zx , Spooled his Turbo at me, so We talked and decided to do acouple runs, First run was at a like 15 20 roll, I was in 2nd , honked 3 times, and double clutched and launched the hell out , Got him by like 2 cars, He was like again again, and 2nd run, It was at a dig, I got the start then he got me in 2nd then 3rd I just left him by a car or two, then just said peace !,

A couple nights ago, I was going to walmart with 2 passangers again , and a LT1 Camaro revved at me and followed me to a access road, and I was like dam im so going to lose, but decided to give him a little run anyways, So I was going like 25 30 and He took off first so I launched off and It was neck and neck through 2nd, I granny shifted to 3rd and He started pulling away, I was like dam so I let go, He kept going and Idk what the heck happened, He Just started fishtaiiling and just lost it and hit the wall, Like crap

Last night I was running a little Honda SI, and im not going to lie that little thing was pulling hard, I left him quick and not after a Roush pulled up next to me drop top, Light blue with only his HID foggys on, saying oh you think your all hard going against a little 4 banger, I laughed and said Yeah bro im just screwing around , Ill run you but I already know imma lose but F it, So I launched out hard from the light ( Abandoned Road ) and just left him like back 2 cars, I was like wth? He pulled up to me and I just said Dam dude learn how to drive your car, and he was trying to say some excuse so I just left Lol,

Hate on me all you want, [:

·
Registered
806 Posts
if it was a stage one roush then you could have taken him. The stage one isnt much of different from a gt mustang. it just looks pretty. the only roush im afraid of is the stage 3 or i think it is called the "racecraft". other then that the roush is just a mustang gt with a body kit and a couple bolt ons

·
Registered
927 Posts
you talk like you have watched fast & furious too much...

·
Banned
696 Posts
you talk like you have watched fast & furious too much...
Welcome to the AFM kill section.
OP is unaware of Roush's stage 1 and 2 trims
Or that people can just put a Roush badge/body on for alot cheaper than buying a real Roush.

Lol "hate on me"
Haven't ever heard anyone with class use that "hater" BS ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts