Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, i am working on a project right now and im looking to put a 302 in my '89 mazda rx-7. Im not sure of what the info on the engine is yet, but im getting it for $50, carberated, and i have heard nothing but good news about the engine. COMPLETE ENGINE by the way!!!! But im looking to get some info on a 302 engine and was wondering of any sites that have some good general info. and also some tech stuff as well. So thanx mustang and ford guys...Though i kinda feel dirty though, a chevy man buying a ford engine. But thanx again anyone!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
try an RX-7 forum?:wavey

·
Registered
9 Posts
its a good idea to get rit of the wankel

mnrx719 said:
hello everyone, i am working on a project right now and im looking to put a 302 in my '89 mazda rx-7. Im not sure of what the info on the engine is yet, but im getting it for $50, carberated, and i have heard nothing but good news about the engine. COMPLETE ENGINE by the way!!!! But im looking to get some info on a 302 engine and was wondering of any sites that have some good general info. and also some tech stuff as well. So thanx mustang and ford guys...Though i kinda feel dirty though, a chevy man buying a ford engine. But thanx again anyone!!!
rotarys are nice to have for hi rpms,and the idea you can blow up at any time. lol yes check out www.mazdatrix.com and see what the have for your v8 conversion cause it takes some serious work to put one in. lot of cutting and welding. (hope your ready) though this project is time and money consuming, its well worth it. rx 7's are light and even lighter in the rear end. try to stay with the idependent rear end, just change pumpkins(housing of gears) spider assm. try www.stage3motorsports.com for Jack Roush engine kits. The kits that they sell are worth the money. good luck have fun, let me know how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.