Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i use the Pro Comp 190cc heads or just use the stock ones? i have hear some good and some bad things about Pro Comp heads. but they have to be better than the stock heads? right? anyone running these heads right out of the box? i dont want to have any port work done. i just need a better than stock head. by the way, me and my wife are going to have a baby!!!!!!!! so i need to get my car done now because come december i wont be able to buy any Mustang stuff for the next 18 years. any advice would be great!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what im thinking. i just dont want to buy these heads, then turn around and have to put my stock heads back on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone have these heads on there car?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it looks like im going to have to go with the good ol trick flow twisted wedge. i didnt want to spind that kind of money but...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Pro Comp heads are pretty good, one of my friends has a 5.0 running in the 10's with those heads, with some porting work. He's run nitrous on it too with no problems.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
it looks like im going to have to go with the good ol trick flow twisted wedge. i didnt want to spind that kind of money but...

Trick Flow Heads are miles better than Pro-Comp. Pro-Comp is nothing but Chinese Junk IMHO. You made a real good choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.