Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the Wife and I anyway :winks

As some of you know we got the beast this past Monday. The shop has been flat out so the only time I could dedicate to the car was in the evenings so seeing I had all the items already here including the stripe kit I spent every night in the shop until 11-12 to get it on. We did get to use the car for an hour Thursday evening and it was great. I had 30th anniversary decals done for the occasion and today I spent the full day at the stripes. Just finished waxing it and it's tucked away until we get time to use it. I won't list the stuff I've added. You guys will see it in the photos. Ride safe everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another few pics.

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts

The Money Shot, Wow :worship
Stripes turned out great, nice job! Love the Chin Spoiler, and the Engine Bay Eye Candy, Very well done!:rockwoot:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Money Shot, Wow :worship
Stripes turned out great, nice job! Love the Chin Spoiler, and the Engine Bay Eye Candy, Very well done!:rockwoot:

Thanks buddy. You'll have no trouble seeing us in this thing. We'll be the ones wearing the survival suites with the top down :laugh:. Crap it's cold out there tonight.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW , WOW , your stang is a knock out !!! job WELL done

Thank you very much. Glad you liked it. Thanks for posting. :bigthumbsup

H

·
0 Posts
Great Job Paul :bigthumbsup & happy anniversary, hope you guys partied :partydancenot many make it to 30!!!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts