Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my new motor.My toy is a lot more fun now.

Attachments

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Looks good. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
66 Posts
331 fun

My friend and I just built a 331 stroker for his mustang. we went with TFS High port alluminum heads and an x303 cam with DSS forged pro kit rotating assembly. I tell you what, it has some power. It ran a 13.2 spinning through third on street tires and a t5. we just put a c6 in because the car went through 3 t5's in two months. We even toasted a built ford racing one. The track here opens in 3 weeks so we will see what the car does with a c6 and drag radials. I got to say the 331 raps up fast and has great power throughout the rpm range.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My friend and I just built a 331 stroker for his mustang. we went with TFS High port alluminum heads and an x303 cam with DSS forged pro kit rotating assembly. I tell you what, it has some power. It ran a 13.2 spinning through third on street tires and a t5. we just put a c6 in because the car went through 3 t5's in two months. We even toasted a built ford racing one. The track here opens in 3 weeks so we will see what the car does with a c6 and drag radials. I got to say the 331 raps up fast and has great power throughout the rpm range.
Yea,I can see an exploded stock T5 in my future:happyhapp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.