232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dyno Numbers

Just wanted to post my latest Dyno result after going from E85 to Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
888 that's it? Lol jk very nice especially the torque. What all does your combo consist of?

·
Registered
460 Posts
That is a very nice set of numbers. I wish i could have just half that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a 347ci stroker DFI injected Twin Garrett Turbo's, Mega Monster innercooler, the innercooler is the same size as the radiator but four inches thick, Bar & Plate Style, On E85 the same set up produces 160hp more. Injectors are 160 pound, heads are Edelerbrock prepped by Billy Gliddon, 12 psi of boost. Can go to 25+ of boost. I have never seen a Twin turbo car with this dyno power and torque curves. Anybody else ????:headscratch:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
This is a 347ci stroker DFI injected Twin Garrett Turbo's, Mega Monster innercooler, the innercooler is the same size as the radiator but four inches thick, Bar & Plate Style, On E85 the same set up produces 160hp more. Injectors are 160 pound, heads are Edelerbrock prepped by Billy Gliddon, 12 psi of boost. Can go to 25+ of boost. I have never seen a Twin turbo car with this dyno power and torque curves. Anybody else ????:headscratch:
So why run regular gas?

And did you through your own kit together or buy one? (hp turbos,hellion, etc?)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Using E85 it takes aprox. 40 percent more fuel. I currently run two ( 340L ) fuel pumps, one to each bank. On E85 my fuel system is at 80 percent duty cycle. Thats too close for me of running lean. I never run injectors past 75 percent duty cycle because they tend to have a high failure rate. Race fuel my duty cycle is 50 to 60 percent duty cycle. I will probably mix 94 octane and E85 to get a balance of 110 octane and be able to run at 75 percent duty and get maybe 1/2 of the lost power back.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I forgot one thing,,,, I put my own kit together. purchased everthing separate and started welding...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is my latest dyno sheet on my 1979 Mustang. Its a 347ci stroker,Edelbrock heads,mac log tube headers,10 to 1 compression,
total forged lower end. Western Motorsports DFI kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My 1979 Mustang 347 stroker

This is my latest dyno sheet on my 1979 Mustang. Its a 347ci stroker,Edelbrock heads,mac log tube headers,10 to 1 compression,

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
So I will say it because i'm sure everyone else wants to know too. What are your 1/4 mile times on the 79 and the TT car?

Both are pretty impressive...very nice

·
Registered
232 Posts
1/4 Mile ET:10.3251/4 Mile MPH:132.1501/8 Mile ET:6.4001/8 Mile MPH:101.0000-60 Foot ET:1.400

Car with me in it weights 3110 pounds

I have no Idea why the keep putting my two threads together.
one car is a 1993 mustang the other is a 1979. I make a new separate thread and they shove them together....:headscratch:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sorry I forgot one thing,,,, I put my own kit together. purchased everthing separate and started welding...:bigthumbsup
i bet it helps being a retired ford engineer ;) i know how to weld but i wouldn't know the first place to start HA. dont know enough about turbos :p feel free to pm me w/ suggestions.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You don't have to weld. you can use the couplers to put all of the connections together. It is not a hard job just takes a lot of time. Nothing screams power like twin turbo's...:happyhapp

·
Registered
651 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts