Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 302 in my car right now and i have this 351windsor out of a 1990 F150 thats fuel injected I was wondering if there would be any problems or trouble getting the 351 in a 1991 foxbody.... Basically will it go right in there like the 302 would or would i have to do all this other stuff to get it in there.....:headscratch::scratchchin

·
Registered
914 Posts
alot of people run 351 windsors in their foxes so im assuming that its an easy fit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 302 in my car right now and i have this 351windsor out of a 1990 F150 thats fuel injected I was wondering if there would be any problems or trouble getting the 351 in a 1991 foxbody.... Basically will it go right in there like the 302 would or would i have to do all this other stuff to get it in there.....:headscratch::scratchchin
You'll most likely need to purchase the FRPP 351W Swap pan kit part # M6675A58. They are 134.99 on latemodelrestoration.com you can probably find them cheaper on other sites. My Friend has a 351 in his 91 fox body and he ended up needing sway bar relocation brackets because the sway bar was rubbing the front drain bolt. The reloacation kit was from Maximum Motorsports part # MMFSB50 it says you need different bushings and brackets but my buddy could use his factory brackets and bushings so. When you do the swap just look to see if the front drain bolt is going to rub or not. Hope this helps you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.