Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
i have lots of them,from the track..what are you trying to see? my diff cover isnt clear,so you cant see the gears lol..

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i have in the car ones but nothing showing the speedo or anything

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
here this is with drag radials though..the other car has 3.73's and drag radials too

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I have an AOD (manual) and 3:73, if I can figure out how to mount the camera in the back, I'll take a video myself.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I have an AOD (manual) and 3:73, if I can figure out how to mount the camera in the back, I'll take a video myself.
A Tripod works great. Thats what I used. Fastened with the seatbelts and I just need to hold down the third leg with a bungee or something

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I have a tripod but no rear seatbelts. I'll rig something up.

·
Registered
883 Posts
ROFLMFAO @ my differential cover isn't clear...I think he's looking for how the cars take off compare to his (prolly stock ratio like me). Thats the only thing I can think of

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Gears were already done when I got the car so I'm no help right there. You'll notice a huge difference though from what I hear

·
Registered
833 Posts
Oh yeah you will be very happy my brother went from 2.73s to 3.73s in his 90 GT that was night and day I went from 3.27s to 3.73s in my 90 GT (axle from a 95 GT) and that was still a pretty noticeable diff.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Gears were already done when I got the car so I'm no help right there. You'll notice a huge difference though from what I hear
You hear correct and that car sounds real nice and looks like it pulls pretty good too that makes me want to get another fox:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
833 Posts
3.73's will make a big difference......

Its not something you can see on a video

The best test platform is the "Denim Dyno"

If you only had listened to me.......:gringreen
Haha:gringreen hey reg what do you think of this I have been watchin it on craigslist for a while now and of course I would paint it but take a look 1992 Ford Mustang LX Fox Body - $3200 OBO

·
Registered
833 Posts
Your prob right the mild H/C/I caught my eye thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awsome, the stock gears are horrible for city driving I find, the only thing they are good for is fuel economy, but who buys a 5.0 these days for fuel economy. :laugh:

Yeah my car is a stone its so slow with the stock gears, its got some engine work done to it but it wont go anywhere quick due to the gear, 1st gear will take you to 50 km.

yeah that Mustang looks pretty rough, I buy cars like that for parts man. But looks like its got a good H/C/I combo :bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.