Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before I get flamed I'll say I KNOW IT'S FILTHY!(but look at the snow banks)..got sick of waiting for the warm weather to come, installed the new grille this morning to go with the new clear corners..install wasn't bad, I did it with the bumper on instead of removing it like the directions state..pretty straight forward, just a pain to get to the four clips on bottom side of grille when removing it..let me know what you think..next stop..car wash!

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
before I get flamed I'll say I KNOW IT'S FILTHY!(but look at the snow banks)..got sick of waiting for the warm weather to come, installed the new grille this morning to go with the new clear corners..install wasn't bad, I did it with the bumper on instead of removing it like the directions state..pretty straight forward, just a pain to get to the four clips on bottom side of grille when removing it..let me know what you think..next stop..car wash!

Looks good!! It kinda looks like the ones off the elanor kit.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
ITS FILTHY!!!! lmao :hihi:

looking good :)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Iam not a big fan of the fogs centered, but looks sharp :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Looks great... Now clean that car. :D

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
If I were to buy an newer Mustang the 3-D kit is what I would be putting on.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good to me... The pony is a nice touch.
thx stl..decided to paint the outer stripes on the pony black just to keep the color scheme I'm goin for instead of the red and blue..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.